- (via helpfvl)
1. Waking up in the morning will sometimes be the hardest thing you do all day. Wake up anyways
2. Just because someone is sad it does not mean it is your fault, people are people, we all have different emotions, comfort them, don’t blame yourself
3. It is okay to want to be held, to want to have a shoulder to cry on, no one should ever be alone
4. It’s your life, if you want to pack up and move to another country, do it, no one can stop you.
5. Come home when you’ve found yourself in the faraway places
6. Home is not always a house, or a place. Home is simply where you feel safe
7. Everyone has their own story to tell, do not judge a book by its cover
8. No one can save you, only you can save you. You will drag everyone you love down with you if you keep expecting a miracle, start with a smile, maybe a laugh, you can do it, you can save yourself
9. Don’t wake up at 5am just to see the cold hazy blue before sunrise, it will confuse you, it will make you think you’re not real. go back to sleep, wake up when the sun is on your face, smile, stretch, try
10. Never scream at yourself in the mirror, it won’t help, stare longer, look a little closer, find something on your skin you like, whether it’s a scar a vein or a freckle, the smallest things mean the most
11. Don’t rival yourself against the one you love, you will no longer be companions but enemies, it will not work, you will be heartbroken
12. If someone loves you they won’t care about your morning breath, they’ll kiss you goodmorning anyways
13. Never spend the night in a hospital if you can avoid it, you will not sleep, you will stare at empty walls until the sun comes up
14. Take pictures of everything that looks pleasing to you, because you might never see it again
15. Don’t lose hope, in anything, ever, things will be okay in the end, I promise
16. There is someone out there who is looking to meet someone just like you
17. You will be okay"
I just started reading about these fashion bloggers and how much they influence girls around the world. You know, there’s this pretty girl who is good enough and happy with herself comes across this blog on the internet where this blogger chic is wearing nothing less than prada and chanel, even her basic white tee’s are chanel and they look like models and experienced ladies only to learn that the blogger chic is 20 and this girl starts thinking she is lesser than that . She isnt good enough . She cant be that amazing. She needs to slim down . That the blogger chic is of the same age as she is and she is not as half as pretty as her. Its all that the makeup does and all the branded clothes only if she puts a high end brand label on a plain tote bag its going to be chic and amazing and high end and only if she could put on that much amount of makeup every day to school , only if she could purchase chanel dior lv and other high end brands with her parents money. I dont say that these bloggers dont work hard. Im sure their shoots are tough but they are normal girls with tonnes of money , they can travel go to events , wear makeup , be expensive. And then there are girls who really want to learn and be smart . They just end up feeling not so good enough! Only if I had that kind of money, I could be same as her. I could just enter chanel and be exquisite and wear nothing less than dior makeup and just get tonnes of pretty photos clicked and write about my vacations ! I know they earn pretty well but even to kick start that blog isnt easy . It costs a good amount of money . Only if I could . In my head im this really amazing girl who inspires other people to get dressed in reality im just a girl studying and wishing to go to us and be who I actually want to be.
we say the world outside is safe for us ?
nothing wrong can happen ?
you cant be harrased or hurt . im sorry my friends . we are wrong.
this man followed me on my way back from college. and he kept following me untill I went inside an ATM.
the whole point is. a 40 year old man following an 18 year old ?? what has the world come to . what is going on in people’s heads ? its crazy . it gives me goosebumps. I saw the same car a few days later near my house. it scared me again . no matter how strong we are . it scares us, and then you have a frozen brain and a numb body . not able to think what to do and what not to do . its sad. really . I really hope to find him and hand him over to the police. ah. we need to be more careful . all of us :)
You’re single because you’re single. It’s not because you texted too much or too little or waited 33 minutes to respond because he took 23. It’s not because you met up with your ex that night at 5 a.m. that no one knows about, or because you kissed another boy after a date with a loser.
You’re not single because you spit food on that date or tripped coming out the the movie theatre. You’re not single because you hurt your first boyfriend really badly when you were 15 or because you have yet, to this day, to apologize. It’s not because you were secretly jealous when your friend got a boyfriend or that a guy you dated for two months now has a really cute girlfriend and looks really happy. And you’re happy for him. But still ill that he found someone before you.
You’re not single because you slept with your ex boyfriend. You’re not single because half the world found out when you didn’t even want to remember it yourself. You’re not single because you think the guy your friend wants to hook you up with is ugly or not tall enough. It’s not because you’re not willing to put up with someone who doesn’t brush their teeth on a regular basis.
You’re not single because your standards are too high. Good for you for having standards. It’s not because you didn’t like that really, really good guy who wanted to take you on a date and you just weren’t feeling it. And it’s not because you like to wear pajama pants as soon as you get home and wash all the makeup off your face. You’re not single because you didn’t learn enough from the past or would rather chill on a Friday night with your blanket and a cold beer than shower, get ready, and go out. You’re not single because something is wrong with you.
You are single because you are single. It’s really as simple as that. You haven’t made the connection with another heart yet. You can get dolled up, dress cute, cut your hair, dye your hair, tweeze your eyebrows, put on lipstick and you may still. be. single. You can go out to a bar hoping to meet the love of your life and not find a damn one in the place attractive. And it’s going to remain that way until it’s time for you to find one. Stop hoping for it. Start living the life that you do have instead of wishing for things that you don’t have. There will come a time you’ll meet a boy and you’ll have to give up some of this single freedom you currently have. Start being more thankful. Start doing that now."
I think this might be one of the best things I have ever read.(via my—sensibleheart)
- (via kellylewpham)
Never get mad at someone with anxiety for apologizing a lot. It’s a coping mechanism and yelling only makes it worse. They don’t need tough love or anything like that. Reassurance that they are fine is the most important thing
please listen to this post
It’s amazing how many people don’t understand this.
Holy shit this is me